[Tutor] Project Review

Carlos carloslara at web.de
Thu Dec 21 16:32:23 CET 2006

Hello,

I have been working in a script for my master thesis project (M Arch)
and since this is the first project that I do in this way, I would like
to know if someone here would be interested in taking a look at what I
have done so far. My impression is that since I have been learning on my
own, I am doing stuff probably not in the best way. The idea is that
someone who really knows about programming can take a look and give me
some advice to correct the points that are not so good in my code.

I don't know if this is a good thing to ask in this mailing list, or if
it is possible for someone to take a look and spot my errors, but I
really can't think of a better way.

Best regards,
Carlos