[Tutor] Project Review

Jonathon Sisson sisson.j at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 19:14:36 CET 2006

Christopher Arndt wrote:
> P.S. This is basically just rephrasing what has been already said by others and
> better: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Seriously, that is an excellent guide.  Eric S. Raymond writes some high
quality stuff.  Anyone new to posting on this list (or any other, for
that matter) should read that.  I highly recommend it and thanks Chris
for posting that link.

And check out some of Eric's other guides and essays as well.  A
particular favorite of mine (especially if you are interested in open
source software and the development model utilized by most of the open
source community) is http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/

Great post, Chris.  Thanks!

Jonathon