[Tutor] Sharing Variables Across Modules

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 7 04:08:05 CET 2006

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  So, now the entered name displays in the TextCtrl widget, but it's not
> being assigned to the variable, modName, in the modModel class. But, I think
> that I have a better understanding now of what's going on and, with some
> trial and error exploration should get this resolved, too.

   Well, that was an easy fix. I needed to prefix the widget name and method
with 'self'.

   Whew! Now on to the next part.

Many thanks, Andre and Kent,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"