[Tutor] IDE - Editors - Python

danielle at davout.org danielle at davout.org
Fri Feb 10 11:30:53 CET 2006

What about It's an Editor based on wxPython. NewEdit uses Mixin and
Plugin technique as its architecture. Most of its classes can be
extended via mixin and plugin components, and finally become an
integrity class at creating the instance. So NewEdit is very dynamic.
You can write the new features in new files, and hardly need to modify
the existing code. And if you want to extend the existing classes, you
could write mixins and plugins, and this will be bound to the target
class that I call "Slot Class". This technique will make the changes
centralized and easily managed. What are its features? ================
* Cross platform o based on wxPython, so it can run anywhere that
wxPython works, such as: Windows, Linux. o Unicode support.......:
http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/NewEdit?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=newedit_3.2.zip
also have windows installer:
http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/NewEdit?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=NewEdit3.2.exe
wiki: http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/NewEdit svn: