[Tutor] cannonical matrix representation?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 23:53:52 CET 2006

> p.s. This seems to me like it ought to be built into the base language
> - multidimensional object arrays.

The only languages I know that truly support anything like what you
want are programmes like Mathematica and arguably MS Excel
Basic...

There is a pseudo mathematica somewhere in Python but otherwise
its roll your own time ... I think... Which usually means its time for
somebody to find a ready wrapped solution :-)

Alan G
Author of the learn to program web tutor