[Tutor] C++ tutor

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Feb 21 01:06:33 CET 2006

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Jason Wise wrote:

> I am a grad student at Berkeley looking for a C++ tutor. Might you offer
> any suggestions? Thank you, jason wise

Hi Jason.

I think you may want to ask on a C++ oriented forum rather than
Python-tutor, as you'll probably get better help there.

Because you're going to my alma mater, I'd feel very bad if I didn't say
something useful and localized.

Check the Self-Paced Center:

I used to be a tutor there.  It's a great place because you'll pretty much
get one-on-one tutoring on C++ if you invest the time.

There are also several CS student societies at Berkeley that you may want
to contact, including:

   Computer Science Undergraduate Association (CSUA)

   Eta Kappa Nu (HKN)

They will have people who should be competent, and they should be able to
point you toward folks who can help you learn C++ personally.

Otherwise, your best bet really should be to try to contact C++ forums,
and not Python forums.

Good luck to you.