[Tutor] Python & XEmacs

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 06:16:51 CET 2006

> Could anyone, please, suggest a "tutorial" about
> Python Mode for XEmacs? I would like to use XEmacs,
> but unfortunately, I didn't find any good
> documentation about using it for programming in Python

i don't know if there really is a 'tutorial'.  i assume you've already
found these websites:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/python-mode/
http://www.python.org/emacs/
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PythonMode

are you trying to learn Python, learn (X)Emacs, both, or neither?

-- wesley

    http://corepython.com

wesley.j.chun :: wescpy-at-gmail.com
http://cyberwebconsulting.com