[Tutor] Repeating a routine

John Connors oztriking at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:59:58 CET 2006

G'day Sean,

>Jumping to the middle of a book or movie will lead to similar confusion.
>
>Give a look at Dive Into Python. Available as either a book or online.

I have it and it's a great book, and I have worked my way through a lot of
it unfortunately my brain can't take something in unless I do it myself. I
learnt more by trying a couple of simple programs and posting them in here
then I did by several weeks of reading books and tutorials. It's not the
books fault it's just the way my brain works.

I certainly appreciate the time and effort of those who assist in here.
Sorry if I've done the wrong thing.

John