[Tutor] Finding items in a list

Hugo González Monteverde hugonz-lists at h-lab.net
Mon Feb 27 16:24:38 CET 2006

As others have said, a concrete example would be great. For the time
being, sounds like maybe regular expressions could do it. We don't know
if your data is already in a list of small strings, or if it is just a
huge string.

Take a look here for an intro to RE, though:

http://www.amk.ca/python/howto/regex/

Try to send a bit more specifics, we'll be here...

Hugo