[Tutor] dynamic lists

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 00:35:20 CET 2006

>> im looking for very simple DES and RSA algorithms writen in python (or
>> C), can anyone know where i can find them
>
> I'll be slightly surprised if you find Python versions(but not amazed! :-)
> since performance is usually of high priority for cryptography.

Ok, I'm duly surprised but not amazed... ;-)

Batteries not included this time but available nonetheless,
Python never ceased to catch me out... Mind you I still doubt
I'd use Python for anything other than experimental crypto work.
(But that might just be my comms background and the need for
real-time encryption showing through...)

Alan G.