[Tutor] glibc error while Python script runs

Bernard Lebel 3dbernard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 22:40:43 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm not sure if it's the appropriate place for this question, but
since it happens because of a Python script....

So I have this Python script that runs on render farm nodes. All seem
to work well, but at one point I get this crash:

rn200.bbfxa.com Wed Jan  4 16:23:36 2006 [jobid: 9]: Get status of all
local jobs for this job...

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption: 0x09484d58 ***
Aborted

So what happens at that particular moment is the script sends a SELECT
query to a MySQL database. It collects all the values of a field
called Status in a certain table.

I just have no idea what to do with this error.

Here is the script (1550 lines, I know - just wants to get to
functional code before improving the design), if it can help.
http://www.bernardlebel.com/scripts/nonxsi/farmclient_2.0_beta04.txt

Thanks
Bernard