[Tutor] glibc error while Python script runs

Bernard Lebel 3dbernard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 02:01:46 CET 2006

Rest assured, Kent, that I fully understand your point. My experience
is quite a lot more limited than yours, and yes I experience this
frustrating mess that you talk about and I'm aware that I'm not doing
myself any favor with such a design. Sorting this is high on my TODO
list..... but not on top I'm affraid.... for now :-)

The next project will start off better, I hope :-)

Cheers
Bernard