[Tutor] Avoiding repetetive pattern match in re module (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 5 21:51:30 CET 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 01:53:41 +0530
From: Intercodes <intercodes at gmail.com>
To: Danny Yoo <dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] Avoiding repetetive pattern match in re module

Hello Danny,

Thanks for the response. The read() and join() method worked like charm. I
couldn't tune the sets.Set() though. It eliminated duplicates from the list,
but I couldn't find a method in sets to print only the set data ( instead I
get " Set([data1,data2])" when a set object is printed )

Actually,I have to code an compiler for javascript , so Iam working on the
basic stuff of parsing,re's and other stuff. I thought re's could do
everything  ;)

---
Intercodes