[Tutor] Landscape Printing

bob bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Mon Jan 9 22:56:12 CET 2006

At 05:48 AM 1/8/2006, John Corry wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My text file is printing out in portrait.  Is there any instruction that I
>can use so that notepad prints it in landscape?

I doubt that you can do this with notepad. Certainly not with
ShelleExecute. You could do some fancy footwork with opening notepad,
getting its window's handle, and sending keystrokes to navigate the
pase setup and print dialogs. Or you'd need an application that can
have its print setup globally configured, or one that supports
command line options for printing, or one that you communicate with
using COM (such as MS Word).