[Tutor] Links for programming using MySQL

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Thu Jan 19 20:29:36 CET 2006

>    I  wanted  to try out python with MySQL databases

What do you need to know about?
Do you already know about MySql and just want to know how
to connect to a database and execute a SQL statement?
Or do you need to know about databases too?

If the latter you can try the database topic in my tutor.

If its the former look at the Python DBI documentation
and then the python MySql data base driver docs.
Between them they should sort things out.

Alan G
Author of the learn to program web tutor