[Tutor] escaping spaces in a directoryname

Rinzwind w.damen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:41:12 CET 2006

Hmm, a very newby question but I never had to deal with escaping spaces etc.
I want to read a directory with spaces in it and it errors out (because of
the space).

I need to escape it with a \ I guess. I saw alot about that on some websites
but they all talk about why and how you escape and not what function can do
that. Is there one? Or do I have scan the string and add them myself.

*goes back to searching on the web*
If I find it before I get an answer I'll post it :=)

Wim