[Tutor] mod_python and other web frameworks

Intercodes intercodes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:45:34 CET 2006

Liam,

 I checked the wiki video sometime back. If my memory wont fail me, the guy
there never used a single line of python code ;) (I may be wrong) It seemed
a totally new language that he used to create that wiki.

Iam more inclined to code a lot rather than deal with such high abstraction,
as I would like to improve my programming skills and get good python
knowledge. I think ill give these two a try once I have some website running
under something that uses more python code.

Thanks for your time.

Thank You,
Intercodes

--