[Tutor] treeWidget in QT Designer

kakada hokkakada at khmeros.info
Wed Jul 26 06:57:53 CEST 2006

Hi there,

I am trying to build GUI python using Qt4.
I am working with treeWidget to view my data.

With the first load, I want the selected item go to the first row by doing:

curItem = self.ui.treeWidget.itemAt(1,1)
self.ui.treeWidget.setCurrentItem(curItem)
It's ok.

Then I want it jump to 4th row by doing

curItem = self.ui.treeWidget.itemAt(4,1)
self.ui.treeWidget.setCurrentItem(curItem)
This time is not ok for me, It goes somewhere else.

 I have read the document about Qtreewidget, but I found it is difficult
to understand.
Could you please help to explain in an easy way?

Thanks a lot,

da