[Tutor] FileDialogBox in Tkinter

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at freenet.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 10:56:45 CEST 2006

> Yes, it helps and does what I want. I had read some also your
> document, but
> they don't talk deeply and widely about Tkinter. However, they are
> good
> resource to start.

Yes, the GUI topic in my tutor only introduces some of the
language and the most basic principles. I then leave you
to read Fred's tutorial for more depth.

But its one area where I keep toying with adding a new topic
on "Advanced GUI programming" but I'm not really qualified to
write that since I do very little GUI work! (For example I just
realized the other day that I've never actually created a menu
bar in any of my Tkinter programs to date! ;-)

Alan G