[Tutor] python application on a web page

Puzzled Me puzzld_me at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 19:24:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

  I am so new to everything, I don't even know where to post my question... do bear...

  I made this Python calculator that will take an equation as an input and will display the computed curves on a shiny Tkinter interface

  Now, I'd like to make this application available on a public web page... and all I could come up with was this post

  Hints?!
I'd also appreciate a link to a beginner forum

  Thanks

  Puzzled Me

http://mail.yahoo.com