[Tutor] Maintain SessionID with AMARA

kieran flanagan kieran.flanagan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:52:23 CEST 2006

Hi

I want to have a script that can browse through a website and retrieve
information upon request. If I use AMARA for this, in the form i.e.

        for subtree in binderytools.pushbind('panel', source='file1.xml'):
            print subtree.name

And then once on this page 'file1.xml', need to peform an ACTION to change
the page to file2.xml and retrieve information from there. How can I do the
following:

1. Peform the actionURL using AMARA so it returns a different xml screen
that I can parse i.e. peforms a click of a URL and then parses the resulting
xml.
2. Maintain the sessionID across different pages.

Are there any examples of this ?.

Thanks
Kieran

--
"Behind every great man, there is a great woman. Behind that woman is Mr.T."