[Tutor] Mod-python

patricia patriciap.gu at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:48:14 CEST 2006

Hi!

I have about 17 lines of text (about system information) that I need to pass to
a remote web server AND I've been asked to send this data via Apache. I have to
write a python script that will fetch a URL to pass this text. I understand that
if I want to use the POST method, I would need to have a page with a submit
button, and this is not the case. I also know that with GET, the length of the
url is limited. What is the best way to send a long string?

Hope anyone can point me to the right direction..
Thanks,
Patricia