[Tutor] Delete directories recursively

John Corry john.corry at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 16 19:55:56 CEST 2006

Amresh,

I had this problem a few months back.  I approached it backwards.  Maybe not
the right way to do it.  I removed all the files and directories and then
had my exception handle the file if it was read only.  The exception
handler changes the file from read-only to not read only and then calls the
function again.

Is there a better way to do it?  Would appreciate feedback on the code
below.

import shutil
import os

def zaps(self):