[Tutor] Question on Logging Module

kieran flanagan kieran.flanagan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:31:01 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have written a number of scripts which write to a remote log. I am using
the logging module to produce detailed output. Two questions on this module:

1. One of the scripts loops around for a specified period of time.
Previously it would print a message to the console detailing how long it had
been waiting for. I used the \r to ensure each message just printed over the
short time increase specified. I am not sure how to do this now that I am
using the logging module. I just want to print this line to the remote file
but just write over the previous log message. Any ideas ?

Thanks
Kieran

--
"Behind every great man, there is a great woman. Behind that woman is Mr.T."