[Tutor] A few more notes on Python interfaces

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at rexx.com
Thu Jun 22 22:47:38 CEST 2006

Several weeks ago, there was a discussion on this list about the
use of interfaces in Python.  That motivated me to write up some
notes on Python interfaces, in part to force myself to learn a bit
more about it.  Needless to say, my notes benefited much from the
comments on this list.  You can find these notes here:

I'll welcome any comments.

And, thanks for the interesting and helpful discussion on
interfaces, and other topics, on this list.

Dave Kuhlman