[Tutor] what does the warning indicate?

Carlos Daniel Ruvalcaba Valenzuela clsdaniel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:12:29 CEST 2006

Most probably you are using Python on Windows, on Unix-like system
there is a "home" for each user where the user files reside, normally
HOME on windows must point to something like c:\Documents and
Settings\Username, are you using Python on Windows 98?

Otherwise it may be a problem with the enviroment variable (Home),
pointing to drive H (H:), while it dosen't exist in your system.

Anyways, that's my 2 cents :)