[Tutor] Graphical Toolkit for new XLIFF translation editor

Keo Sophon keosophon at khmeros.info
Mon Jun 26 10:40:33 CEST 2006

Hello list,

KhmerOS is going to write an XLIFF translation editor with Python. Before
starting, we would like to know which Graphical Toolkit should be used for
the editor which supports many languages including Latin, Indic, Arabic and
so on. However, there are many GUI toolkits such as QT, GTK, wxPython,
Tkinter that have many different features that we don't know. So could you
advice us which one should we use and why?

Thanks,
Phon