[Tutor] odbchelper

Ewald Ertl ewald.ertl at hartter.com
Fri Mar 3 14:24:11 CET 2006

Hi!

How have you started the script? As far as I could see, in the Chapter 1 of
"Dive into Python", the odbchelper.py is just a script-File and not a module
to be imported, therefore the Exception with the "ImportError".

I do not have a Windows box here to check if the problem is with the PythonIDE.
Testing with idle ( the python ide ) under solaris  and putting the source-Code from Chapter 1
into the buffer, saving it and just starting with "F5" = "Run Module" just gives
the string.

Otherwise under unix just start "python odbchelper.py"  on the commandline.

HTH Ewald