[Tutor] ANN: 2006 Python training courses, San Francisco

w chun wescpy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:05:18 CET 2006

For those of you who already know Python or other languages but are
learning Python, WE are giving 4 more Python training courses (held
near the San Francisco airport) for the remainder of this year.
Please forward this message  to anyone else you know who may be

For the first time, there will be an "advanced" Python course
available to the public.  In fact, we've added the March intro course
date for those prepping to take the advanced class in May.  You may
register for any of the 4 courses/dates below.

(Intensive) Introduction to Python
March 29-31, 2006
August 16-18, 2006

Advanced Python Programming
May 17-19, 2006
November 8-10, 2006

LOCALS: it'll be at a hotel with BART and CalTrain access (San Bruno
stations) as well as having 101/280/380 freeway access

VISITORS: free shuttle directly from the San Francisco airport, nice
facilities, food, wireless, etc.

DISCOUNTS available. for more info and details, go to
http://cyberwebconsulting.com and click "Python training."

ps. a great big public THANKS to Rob Stephenson for putting together
the short video clip of one of our training sessions for your viewing
pleasure on a video iPod or PC/Mac!