[Tutor] TKinter question

Christian Wood cdw202 at soton.ac.uk
Tue Mar 21 12:57:05 CET 2006

 To whom this may concern,
                                        Attatched is the source code, which
demonstrates a
problem I am having making a GUI for my python project  work. Both
files need to be in the same folder.

My code writes to a text file 'table.txt', and 'table.txt' is displayed in
the GUI. The user can generate new data at the click of a button
which re-writes 'table.txt', but I can only add the new table to the GUI
 window rather than 'update' the existing one.

Any assistance would be much appreciated,

Regards,
Christian Wood.
Part III Aerospace Engineering
University of Southampton, UK.