[Tutor] Inner Class access to outer class attributes?

stv stvsmth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 15:24:03 CET 2006

> The problem appears to be that you need to read a bit more
> about Pythons handling of variable names and objects. :-)

Or learn to spend a bit more time digesting the helpful advice given
here ... between this & the searching between two lists thread the
quality of advice has been excellent.

I should have used my brain a bit more before hitting send. I have a
pretty good grasp of refereces vs copies, and a few seconds of time
with the interactive interpreter would have clearly shown that I was
dealing with references.

I'm digesting all the advice ... I think I have what I need & I
appreciate everyone's thoughts. I hope, at least, my questions & first
drafts have been helpful for others reading along.