[Tutor] Beginner can't finish code

Tamaryn Sarusi-Kiss tamarynsarusi-kiss at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 30 03:52:11 CEST 2006

Hi,
    I'm a beginner and can't finish the code I'm working on below. I want
the code below to have "hints" when the user asks for them , and I don't
know enough to do this.What would be the best way of introducing "hints" and
allowing the user to exit when he wants to. Any help would  be appreciated.

                       The Word Jumble Game