[Tutor] Books

John Connors oztriking at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 09:57:37 CEST 2006

G'day,

I know this is a difficult question to answer because it's probably more a
matter of personal taste than anything else.

I'm retired so money has to be watched fairly carefully and books are kind
of expensive down here in Australia but the Mrs has said I can lash out on a
book for my birthday. So I was wondering (bearing in mimd that I'm only 2 or
3 steps above total beginner), what is the one book on python that I
shouldn't be without?

John