[Tutor] query python mastery via programming exercises

Kermit Rose kermit at polaris.net
Sun May 7 23:35:24 CEST 2006

Hello.

I would like to try to master python programming this summer.

All the programming classes that I have taken previously used the technique
of

assigning programming exercises with examples of relevant techniques, and
the
task of the student is to study the examples, and apply them to solve the
programming exercise.

So.

Has someone organized a set of exercises that when solved in the order
presented teaches mastery
of Python programming.

Second,   if or when I master Python,   how may I contact folks who wish to
pay for programs written
in Python.

Kermit   <   Kermit at polaris.net   >