[Tutor] How to capture 'Ctrl+c' in Python

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:54:24 CET 2006

Do you by chance know of a way to capture special keys like "Print Screen"?
I have a small script to grab all they keycodes, but it doesn't seem to
catch several keys on the keyboard. I've got a utility that I'd like to be
able to automagically get a screenshot when something goes wrong so I dont
have to hope the user can re-create the error. Universal support would be
best, but WinXP is the main OS.