[Tutor] (OT) Flame wars (was: Amazing power of Regular Expressions...)

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:31:30 CET 2006

Wow... I had to click this e-mail just because I saw the first posts on the
mentioned thread and could see it turning for the worst..

> I'm serious, if you think ^[0-9A-Za-z_.-]*$ is unclear and complex, go
> away
> and relearn regales.
>
> Michael.

If this is your method to helping people, you should be the one to step back
and go away. While your at it, go an take an educated look at debates.. You
might learn that your tactics for trying to sway your side of the opinion
are harsh and completely self killing. Any point you were trying to make
just became invalid because of this childish b/s.