[Tutor] Ruby Code Blocks vs. Python Lambdas

Carroll, Barry Barry.Carroll at psc.com
Wed Nov 8 00:45:39 CET 2006

<<snip>>

Awwwww.  And here I thought we had just decided that such language was
unnecessary and unappreciated on this list.  Why not just say, "I
disagree", and avoid all the unpleasantness.

Regards,

Barry
barry.carroll at psc.com
541-302-1107
We who cut mere stones must always be envisioning cathedrals.

-Quarry worker's creed