[Tutor] python Error:IndentationError: expected an indented block

Antonios Katsikadamos antonioskatsikadamos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 16:49:19 CET 2006

hi all. I try to run an old python code and i get the following message
 File "/home/antonis/db/access.py", line 119
     def DoCsubnet1 (action, subject, target, args):             # DoC servers net
 IndentationError: expected an indented block
 1) and I don't know what causes it. I would be grate full if you could give me a tip.
 2) how can i overcome it? Can i use the keyword pass?and if how ccan i use it
 Kind regards,
Sponsored Link

Degrees online in as fast as 1 Yr - MBA, Bachelor's, Master's, Associate - Click now to apply