[Tutor] Questions about PIL

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 10:36:01 CET 2006

What I want to do with the data shouldn't really matter. I'm not completely
sure what I want to do with the image data anyways, but for sake of
arguement everything is happening in memory at this point, so 'objects' is
correct. Images start in memory, and are being evaluated in memory, never
written to disk..