[Tutor] Request - please join the list to post

Kent Johnson kent37 at tds.net
Thu Nov 9 12:07:33 CET 2006

Recently there have been a number of replies to the list from people who
are not subscribed. I suppose they are from people who read the list on
gmane.org or some other web archive rather than receiving it through email.

Each of these replies requires a list administrator (usually me) to log
on to the admin web site, review the post and approve or deny it. It's
not a big deal but it does take some time and it interrupts whatever I
am doing.

So my request is, if you want to participate in the discussion, please
join the list. It's very easy to do using the form here: