[Tutor] Can you help me with Elementtree (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 10 01:48:30 CET 2006

Forwarding to tutor.  Please don't email tutor questions directly to me,
but do share them with the group instead.  I don't want to shoulder the
obligation of answering your question on my own; I'd rather share that
with a support group like Tutor.

See:

     http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#noprivate

(In fact, I'm now putting myself in digest mode for a while due to time
constraints.)