[Tutor] question about __init__ in a class

Mike Hansen Mike.Hansen at atmel.com
Mon Nov 13 19:55:50 CET 2006

I don't know if it's cleaner, but it might be easier to read if you use
default named arguments.
def __init__(self, id = None, monitor = None):

Calling it
new_monitor = sensor.Sensor(monitor = 'XJ191')
new_monitor = sensor.Sensor(id = '3433')

Check to make sure one or the other arguments is supplied. Otherwise
throw an exception.

Maybe there'll be some better ideas from other posters.

Mike