[Tutor] free IDE for Python?

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 02:44:57 CET 2006

I tried it back before I tried SPE. I remember it taking several hours and
being very bloated. Have you watched the showmedo video? Thats what I
used...

http://showmedo.com/videos/series?name=PyDevEclipseList

If I personally "had" to use something that obnoxious I'd just reinstall
ironpython and use Visual Studio for everything since I already have it for
C# applications. (Yes I understand it makes .net runtime code and not python
code, but I can't justify using that large and resource eating a program to
use a language that is supposed to be quick and easy... )