[Tutor] Alternatives to PY2EXE

Chris Hengge pyro9219 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 02:51:40 CET 2006

Just want to add to that...

As of the day before yesturday I've been using pyInstaller rather then
py2exe(which I've used the last few months) I've found some bug that I can't
figure out and dont really care to put effort into fixing..

When I run a py.exe using py2exe from the start menu and the user enters any
input.. program crashes without errors.
When I run a py.exe directly from the command line, it runs flawless.
When I run the script from either the start menu or the command line, it
runs flawless.

I appreciate pyInstaller giving a little more interesting icon to my .exe
also... but thats just being picky and lazy.