[Tutor] I need SOAPpy documentation.....

Tim Golden Tim.Golden at viacom-outdoor.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 16:34:28 CET 2006

| Can some one provide me with the SOAPpy documentation; I mean
| a kind of list of the functions available in the module and
| the details of those functions.

Come on, you can try harder than that. Have you downloaded
SOAPpy? Where did you get it? If it came with your distro,
Google and Feel Lucky. Go to that website. Look for
the links labelled Documentation and API docs. If you choose
the latter, you'll need to select one of the modules.

Was that so hard?

TJG