[Tutor] Question about HORIZONTAL BAR CHART.....

Asrarahmed Kadri ajkadri at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 25 15:34:43 CET 2006

As far as I understand, I need to design an algorithm which computes the
padding between each bar (space between each bar) and the length of each bar
( remember that this is a HORIZONTAL BAR CHART).

I am trying to understand your email. ( Please bear with my slow
comprehension )

Regards,
Asrarahmed Kadri

--