[Tutor] my program problem!

Alan Gilfoy agilfoy at frontiernet.net
Sun Nov 26 15:15:06 CET 2006

Hey! Glad to hear that using raw_input() at the end is the actual
solution, not just a jury-rigged workaround. :)
So sleep(10) would simply be a shorter snippet of code for that purpose?

The \n thing might be handy if I was short on space, but I don't mind
separate 'print' lines, I find that my code seems easier to read that
way. (at least to me)
I understand that having highly readable code is a ratehr desirable
quality...:)
--
"Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism."

"One of the most horrible features of war is that all the war-propaganda, all
the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not
fighting."-George Orwell, _Homage to Catalonia_