[Tutor] Use Python to learn kids (9 yr) to program

Andre Roberge andre.roberge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:56:18 CET 2006

HI-

I think Python is a great choice.

You may want to have a look, as a first step, at
rur-ple<http://rur-ple.sourceforge.net>.
Then, as a next step (although it might be a bit steep), you may want to
have a look at livewires <http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/>.   This will
provide a good introduction to pygame <http://www.pygame.org>.

André