[Tutor] One of my 'baby step' programs

Alan Gilfoy agilfoy at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 2 03:51:50 CEST 2006

-code block-

number = 3
running = True

while running:
   guess = int(raw_input("Please enter a number : ")) #lets user guess a number

   if guess == number:
       print "Yay, you got the right number, good for you. But you
don't get any prizes. Do I look like a walking ATM to you?"
       running = False #this causes the guess-again loop to start.
   elif guess < number:
       print "No, my number is higher than that"
   else:
       print "No, my number is lower than that."

else:
   print "The number-guessing loop is over."

print "Done."

-end code block-

Darnit, it's very simple, but I still like the fac tthat is does
something to user input.