[Tutor] CGKit

Carlos carloslara at web.de
Tue Oct 3 17:00:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm new to python and have been trying to install CGKit, it has a bunch
of dependencies that I have to install. /At this point /the problem that
I have is that I need to install Py++, I already installed pygccxml and
GCC-XML. To install Py++ I downloaded it, and extracted it, next I
opened a windows command prompt and went to the corresponding directory,
then I typed "python setup.py install" this is supposed to install the
package? Because I only get a message from windows that states that to
install anything I must go to the control panel. Can you tell me where
is the mistake?

By the way, has someone managed to install CGKit and can guide me in the
process? I'm having a lot of trouble with it.

This is the page, just in case http://cgkit.sourceforge.net

Thanks
Carlos